If you’re going through a crisis time in your life right now, you’re not alone.
In fact, a substantial amount of people in the world are experiencing some type of hardship or trauma in this Corona virus season in their lives.
Whether you’re in a crisis now, are coming out of one, or will be going into one, crisis are a part of life. No one enjoys going through crisis times.
However, crisis seasons are a part of the cycle of life.
There’s no vaccine we can take to keep troubles away nor is there any amount of positive thinking or self-talk that will prevent us from going through crisis times.
So, while it may feel like we are the only ones going through our tough situations, we’re not.
Reading this message won’t eliminate the real challenges you’re facing, nor will it remove any pain or trauma you’re enduring.
What we hope it’ll do is offer you some strength and encouragement to keep moving through this time.
Yes, and by the grace of God we will get through this together because the Lord is “Faithful” (II Timothy 2:13).
We want each of you to know we care about you and your family, friends, and all that matters at this time of the pandemic crisis.
Our thoughts also go to the front line, thinking about the health-care workers and the first responders who are out there on a daily basis, fighting the virus and trying to do everything they can to keep people safe.
It is our sincere hope that you and those close to you remain safe and healthy.
Please be assured, we are here to assist you and your family, friends.
We are still actively handling coaching, mentoring, and leadership development and are here for you now if you need us.
Grace and Truth Leadership Team cares about you and we’d love to hear from you. Please email us @James.Baker0117@gmail.com, or call us at 919-628-0404.
In the meantime, to get through this crisis time make sure you:
- Are Praying regularly
- Be sure to do some things that are fun at this time.
- Make sure to get some exercise, even if it is just a nice walk.
- Be sure to strengthen your immune system
- Be sure to watch your diet
- Please look on our homepage for some other valuable phone resources
- And know you can call the 919-628-0404 for Prayer or text me directly.
- Join us in prayer every Tuesday evening @8:30 pm Dial-in number is 605-475-3250, access code 114847#, please share the information and invite someone to join us.
In His Service,
James Baker, Jr.